Bookkeeping services offered by Solace
Turn An Unwelcome Task Into An Asset
Your accounts should be a valuable source of information about your business. But for many small businesses it’s a struggle just to keep them up to date.
Solace won’t just keep your accounts up to date and accurate, we’ll also tell you:
- How your business is performing.
- Where you’re spending money and where you could save.
- Whether you can afford more advertising or to buy equipment without breaking the bank.
We are experienced in organising accounts, systemising processes and looking for ways you can save money.
Typical bookkeeping services:
- Meeting HMRC deadlines
- Day-to-day management of accounts
- Managing feeds with your bank and accounts software
- Raising and sending invoices
- Credit Control – Management of your receivables ensuring you get paid on time
- Accounts payable
- Regular bank reconciliation
- Payroll, including PAYE reconciliations and Auto Enrolment pension duties
- CIS (Contractors Industry Scheme)
- Year-end preparation and submission of accounts to your accountant
- Weekly / monthly business performance reporting
- VAT Preparation and Submission
We work closely with your accountant to make sure you‘re getting accurate, clean data to reflect how your business is performing.
Our fees are charged on a fixed fee basis, relative to the typical volume of work which goes through your books. During our discovery call we will ask various questions to determine our fees which are then fixed based on those volumes so there are no nasty monthly surprises. You can budget and be safe in the knowledge of what your outgoings will be.